Concession / Food Trailer

Documents Needed:

1. Download , then completely fill out and return the “Concession Trailer Registration Packet” back to us.  (Please select the text link or click on the download button below for the appropriate registration packet)
2. We will need a COPY of your Proof of Ownership.  Title signed over to you or  Bill of Sale with year,   make and VIN #, Registration signed over to you, Etc.

Please Note:

    • You do NOT pay sales tax on Concession/Food Trailers
    • Concession trailers CANNOT be titled in the state of Maine.
    • Concession Food trailers CANNOT have long-term plates, and they must be registered annually with a Special Equipment plate


Concession-Food-Trailer-Registration-Packet-REV-4.081015.docx (790.0 KiB)
Concession Trailer 87741362